"Sometimes, I believe in as many as six impossible things before breakfast." Why, Alice, so does QCCC. Here's our list of six impossible things—done all before breakfast on Saturday morning.
1) Transforming the entirety of Dunning 12, with all its eraser shavings and integral calculations on the board, with Wonderland themed decorations.
2) Hauling food from our respective homes and back and forth between Newman House to keep everything warm.
3) Showing up in costumes as awesome as this:
Oh, and how about this?
4) Successfully discovering the murderer of Tweedledee after a series of clues throughout the murder mystery dinner. (You're welcome, Wonderland Security.)
5) Successfully taking a picture where EVERYONE looked this good:
6) Leaving Wonderland "muchier" and without losing our "muchness."
So how's that for six impossible things before breakfast?